* I hate the mix feeling of being sick. Feeling hungry but yet feeling sick & kind of no appetite ?
* Sydney weather is going crazy. Wind gust up to 95 kmh ? The world is coming to an end. Lets spend all the money on Shopping !!
* Sometimes, the fact is right in front of us, its just us who chose not to believe in it.
* Whats plan for X'mas? Same old plan?.. oh shit.. X'mas is X'mas is just A FEW months AWAY !! Time flies.
* Gay people are often more sensetive than any others. *NO OFFENCE*
* I was a pig between 7 September to 8 September 2006. I slept from 6pm to 6am the next morning.
* Why out of the blue, everyone seems to be having depression? Is this the New Trend. New Culture?
1 comment:
you have met a lot of gay ppl?
Post a Comment