Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Bad Hair. Bad Skin. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad Day

well.. the feeling of waking up in the morning and having bad skin, bad hair is bad enough. Dropping my Anna Sui Secret Wish little angel lid at QVB stop and got it ran over bus all the arriving buses when i tried to pull out my mobile draw a bad start of the day of mine. Here we go..This was followed by my second time locking myself inside the Emergency stairs. I was just T.I.R.E.D .. get it? Anyway, despite all the Bad Stuff, it hadnt ruin my mood for the day.

I was a "Medical Student" at work today. I have 4 Medicine Text + 1 set of Medical Terminology handout from Vero + the Wild Wild West (you mean World Wide Web?) and 1 task to complete = to find out all the Medical Terminology for the handout for the coming up Medical Terminology and RTW Coordinator Training. Well.. good thing is, i can literally sit at my desk WHOLE DAY, chating & pretending I am really hardworking reading + doing work. How I wish I can be like this everyday.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

One and only thought I have when i step in Country Road during lunch was Are all the stuff free ? If not, why the heck is it so crowded that I have had difficulties moving around in the shop. Bloody hell.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I cant stop shopping! I cant save Money.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I reckon, most, if not all, the smart people with significant status in the society has had a really good family background. Like the started of Hewlette-Packard (HP), Carly Somebody, has got one. Both her parent are smart people in the society, with significant status, with some Law background, if not mistaken. And Carly herself went to Law school too, again, if not mistaken, she did not complete it. Then the joester, he has got one good background too. Mum with Law background ? Then, ma GM's son, Doctor. has got a GM mum with Law background.

So, conclusion that i told Vany : Us people with crappy family background would probably have a Crappy Life too.

No comments: