Well.. why do people day-dream? Does day-dreaming giving people the sense of 'hope' hence the excuse of 'hanging-on' ?
All of this, i call it day-time hallucination. I hate the time i day-dream. I hate allowing myself to day-dream.
Overall, its been a Bad Day today.
I was busy, from 8am onwards. Before i know it, its quarter to 5. Not to mention, the hours i wasted on something for nothing. Simple English - I did so many things wrong, which was a big waste of my precious time, which annoys me, which pissed me off, which .... *Grrrr...grrrr...grrrrrrrrrrrrrr...* First, i waste one whole morning, from 8am (dont ask me why this stupid me get in office so early. I just so happen to take the earlier bus, so happen to arrive earlier, so happen after getting my daily shot at Coffee Club and yet, i still manage to get in so early) .. back to the story. 8am. i was sitting at my desk, doing the work assigned by Leeza, the Risk Manager of which i have no idea since when i started to work for her. I was asked to design and format letters for client whose payment are between $50k to $100k. I bloody hell go and do the WHOLE list which comprises 70 clients and in fact, there are only around 20 clients which such payment - between $50k to $100. So, i end up designing and formatting 70 letters for all the client and printed out nearly 70 copies of questionnaires from 2 files with around 3-5 pages each from the color printed which, almost, every single time i print, it creates a problem telling me my document failed to print. HECK !!
Not to mention i have 1 whole pile of documents with thickness of around 1 inch from the Legal Team for me to pull out the files ALL OVER THE OFFICE including finalised files from the underground. *Grr...grrrrr ...* Then preparing for the Internal training for tomorrow and External training somwhere down the week.
Well ...its just work.
My Grey's Anatomy its on its way. YAY. On its way !! The only thing that put a grin on my face. After all of this.. I love Grey's Anatomy..
Its gonna be another long day tomorrow. Tasks awaiting me. But no challenge. -_-"
*Its time to get ready for another round of battle*
Wish me Luck
No comments:
Post a Comment