Tuesday, August 22, 2006

*Opportunity
Very often, one opportunity depends on another. I was given the opportunity to go for Cambridge National Conference held at some Wentworth Hotel on Wednesday. To work, in fact. But, guess what, there was suppose to be a Operational & Development Workshop where not just my boss and team attending but the GM and the Operational Manager, that I am suppose to be attending. There would be a session for reviewing my responsibility in the team at the workshop too. Well.. both are opportunities that i couldnt afford and not wanting to miss. .

On one hand, i would get to meet 'Big' peoples that came up from Melbourne for attending the conference. On the other hand, my very first so-called 'team meeting' thingy. There are definitely not mutually exclusive. I was waiting for my Boss's permission to go to the conference and guess what, Magaly said YES, finally !!! and the O&D workshop was shifted to Friday - not because i will be away *of coz, a teennieeee little TSO like me wouldnt have such big influence* but because Magaly herself have to attend the OHS & Risk Management Workshop on Wednesday itself as well.

Well, i am kind of Lucky, i suppose. Thanks to Glynis for suggesting to bring me along to the conference !

*Expectations
You just gonna let yourself down if u you put too much expectation on things that you urself dont even have the confidence on. No Expectation - No Dissappointment. und?


Currently Listening To: Air - Talkie Walkie

*Strangers
I still cant figure out why strangers would help a stranger like me. Thanks, anyway. You willing to help, i dare to ask.

*Future
Up to this moment, i still no idea hows my future gonna be. But i hope, it would be like what you say "Be patient. More opportunity will come". At least my first opportunity had knock-on.

Which one is better - Working in a small firm but doing something that is related to your degree or Working in some so-called MNC in the industry and doing things that is not-so relevant??

*Mixing
Do people mix for purpose ? Do I? Was there any correlation between people you mix with and standard of living. To some instance, Yes was the answer. Maybe I think too much, thats why i am such a failure. But, tell me, whats the point of going after something that you dont see potential and quality in it. *NO OFFENCE. But, at least Vanyssa agreed with me, in this instance*

Ma: As long as u're happy. I dont give a shit coz it u who gonna face it, not me.
Vanyssa: If you continue like this. Imagine the rest of your life in Aussie, in Chinese Community *NO OFFENCE* ..

Reminds me of the Q i asked the Tans before i move into Danni & Naomi's - Is it hard for a chinese to mix into local community. I clearly remember his answer was something like this "I dont know it depends. But for me, the 'local' friend i know are just business encounterment.

Well.....

I was definitely scared by Vanyssa's words. Even though I failed and I am not confident to make another change but I would still try.

So, last thing, should I 'go back' and give it another try ? Is betraying your soul more important or regretting for things that I never tried (AGAIN). What about falling ?

I think i better off give it a try. No harm, anyway.

*Albums
WTF !!
The whole Cocteau Twins album in my hand. Last thing i know is that it was in APE file and I dont have support for that.
Bloody hell !!

No comments: