Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Sunaina got a Permanent job at Wizard HQ today. Start work today as well. Martin Place.
I was so glad to hear the good new from her this morning when i bump into her in the lift. *I am serious this time. I mean it. I was glad* And so is mean that she leave EML today as well. It was exactly like i said, if things wanna happen, it only takes minutes (from the POV of a job-seeker that when to interviews and yet to hear from the firm). From the first day that i think she do not deserve a job till today - the Wednesday after 2 weeks working with her. I started to like her, as a friend. Oh.. gonna miss her ..

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Its always so many things in there.
I gotta be out.

I am stressed. My skin's CRAP !!!!

2 comments:

ange_triste said...

can try the baby oil..hehe

C9R155 said...

u want me die ar.. put baby oil, small pimples also bcum GIANT acne !!