Thursday, July 20, 2006

.Change.

A constant issue that i got to think about. Every now and then.
I have no idea what others looks at me, to me myself, there are definitely a few area that i couldnt deny the fact that - I changed.

There are a few things that i hated sooooo much some times ago, but then, i am doing it myself now. I love my family culture that built me up so strong. So tough. Inside out. But, i couldnt deny that I aint tough/strong no more. Inside out. I dont like this fact, but still, for whateva reason it was, here i am - Not tough nomore. *wateva...*

I used to like swimming. Thats the only sport i do, in fact. But i reckon, its enough, coz swimming is a full body exercise and at the same time, reduces stress. After so many months, i went swimming again. For the 1st time, for my 1st lap, i nearly drown. I did not expect that i couldnt touch the floor when i tried to stand the moment i knew i gotta stop. So, for once, i drown. For once, I started to become somewhat nervous, in the pool. And it was just a start. It had definitely plant some sort of 'impact', which i call it Fear, deep inside me. I am pretty sure if I really drown this time, you will never see me in the pool no more. Luckily, I did not.

I have no idea why the level of my fearfulness increases as i approach the 2.6m end. Was it that I know my feet wouldnt be able to touch the floor or was it because i knew that my stamina is not as good? But, one thing for sure, I am absolute positive that it wasnt like as if i am pretending to be 'vulnerable' in front of the 2 guys. Absolute Positive! *wateva..*

Anyway..Whateva...

No comments: