Tuesday, June 06, 2006

666 - The Symbol of Devil ?

Does 666 really mean Demon or Devil or something that sound/meant like this. Or was it really the numelogy thing that mum said about my name - Cariss, which i called it a Statistical & Probability game?

After all this, all i wanted to say was - I just had a really H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S day !!

Point 1: I know i should seriously stop bragging about things that happened esp the Mac Case. Something new today. I was suppose to have 'something' to do at 7 Parkview Drive, Homebush Bay this morning. And, supposingly, it would take approx half an hour to drive there, but because i dont have a car, so, public transport is the one and only way to get there. Unless some machos wanna drop me there. And, it took me approx 2hr to get there by Bus then Train then Bus again. and I waited at the waiting area for nearly 20min. And last thing i know was, she chuck a sicky today.


Right, somemore before that. When i was at the train station at Parrammata, the normal thing, i insert my train ticket to get through to catch da train. And, guess what, i inserted my train ticket, and some BIATCH F*cking Auntie got through before me, and i was like a crazy women in suits yelling at her "Excuse me (Biatch)" at the gate. Well, thanks for the idiotic guard that laughed at me and let me through via the wheelchair entrance/exit. Dammit !!

Ok, Fine. I conclude: Its been an 'interesting' morning traveling in rainy cold winter day.

Point 2: I shall declare - My Feet are officially R.I.P (Rest In Peace) Now !!

Point 3: Happy Birthday to my Lovely Flatmate , Nay Nay..

No comments: