2.10pm. then 4.20pm then 4.45pm then 4.55pm.
oh well, apparently, I'm not going to hear from Michael today.
I decided not to give him a call during my lunch break. coz, i dont want to give him pressure and got annoyed by me. Coz he said, he will be in touch with me when he had arranged the time for me. So, i suppose, he will, coz this is his job.
But, at the same time, means, i'm not going to go to Samsung (ops.. did I say Samsung ?.. ops) tomorrow.
At the same times, this long weekend is gonna be SUCKS to me.
At the same times & unintentionally, I had put some hope to it.
At the same times, the 'What IF' questions appeared in my mind again.
Seriously, i dont know how is it gonna be.
* Looking at the Tax Declaration form handed to me by Gary. Looking at the leftover pay in my wallet. Looking at my broken finger nail. Looking at myself through the mirror. *
Seriously, it scare the shit out of me.
Seriously, I should be like Larall say "Stop worry & Start Living".
I am still the Cariss Ong that you know years back. Resistance to Change.
No comments:
Post a Comment