1 Month, EXACTLY.
.BLANK.
I am tired and there's been a major breakdown in my Brain. It Malfunctioning.
The payoff of being really Thick Face:
I rang Anna from SMF Recruitment yesterday. Supposingly from Monday onwards, but never get to speak to her. Either she's away or in interviews or busy or whateva. Anyway, i finally spoke to her yesterday. Being kinda thick face, i ask her if there is any other job that had become available and matches my profile. I am not sure if she remember me, probably not, coz she spoke to so many people in a day, and me, was exactly a month ago. Typical question & Embarassing thing- she asked me what happened to my last role. Of course, i cant say 'dont mention about it, right'. Even though, deep inside, i really hope Not To Mention About It Anymore. I gotta show a bit of my 'professionalism' *hehehe.. ^.^* So, i say, i did not succeed in getting the role. Anyway, Anna say she'll activate my profile for me and will call me if there is any job for me. Seriously, at the very moment, i got no choice but to believe in her. Either she take my call as a typical 'cold call' case, or she really meant it. But, i cant held to care too much anymore.
To my surprise, I receive a call at 4.49pm today- Tracy from SMF Recruitment. I have no idea who is Tracy, but according to Tracy, she spoke to Anna (Nicoliello) and Julia (Bradbury) - The 2 person that was responsible for my Mac Case earlier on. Well, the point is, Tracy ask me to go to work at some firm (i'm stupid enough that I did not ask what firm is that) in CBD on Monday. *hooooooorayyyy* But its just a 2weeks temp role. I shall report myself to SMF Recruitment at 8.30am on my very Monday.
.MESSED-UP.
My schedule is all messed up. Suppose to meet up Tracey from Ortega for interview on Wed. Now that i am going to work at the Dont-Know-What-Firm for 2 weeks start from Monday, how am I gonna make my appearance at Alexandria on Wed? Damn Damn Damn!! All things fringgin' tangles up. I think I wont not even go. Coz its a permanent role, which i will need after the 2 weeks. Obviously, the chance of me going back to the cafe works after 2weeks is barely possible. Gary got really pissed off when i told him i need tmr off and 2weeks off from Monday onwards.
For the very 1st time, i felt so guilty for doing that. Gary really did help me, at least he help me in lying the freaking but handsome Robert zai real estate agent, who did not get me the 317 Marrickville unit. *Ggggrrrrrr*
So, now, last resolution would be to call up Tracey from Ortega in hope that i can be squish into her Friday schedule for interview. and Hoping that, IF i get the Perm Role, and they would give me 2weeks before i start work.
HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!
WHY THING ALWAYS HAPPEN AT THE WRONG TIMING ONE !!!!!!
.2 WAY.
Happiness is gain at the expense of other's unhappiness.
Read this somewhere. Its sound pretty negative and depressing, but, Very True.
.TWIST.
After all this.. I am not, actually, in a good mood.
No comments:
Post a Comment