Friday, May 19, 2006

The Red Wall of Macquarie Margin Lending

20 minutes..
Surprisingly, i wasnt nervous or stress at all.
Because i knew, having the chance to step onto the 26th floor meeting Lucy Anderson (the head of the team for Margin Lending) was already the greatest chance i ever had.

Besides, interview is just talking + selling (yourself).. i did that on a daily basis, i suppose.
One & only thing i am scared of was just despite my best effort, Macquarie decide not to hire me. That would essentially means there's something wrong with me. Also, i came to this close, and losing the opportunity to work for them is a Big thing to me. I cant handle it.



Today or Monday, I'll know the answer.
5.55pm.. obviously, i wont be able to party hard this weekend.

I seriously + desperately wanna work for
Macquarie Bank

No comments: