Best thing about your job? Nothing except flexibility, in terms of time and conversations, and getting to know people from different background. But just the surface. Worst thing that's happened to you at work? Being complained by peoples. hate it ! Who do people tell you, you look like? Relatives used to say i look like my dad (hate it). Friends used to say i looks like Carina Lau and Faye Wong. (That's probably the greatest compliment i ever had in my life. Perhaps, u see it as insults.) I dont really care. I say I look like just myself. What did you draw as a child? A house on a valley th smoke coming out of the chimney, scattered clouds and a big, round sun hanging in the sky. When and where was your first kiss? Don't really wanna remember. BLEK. What did you used to want to change your name to? Elise. when i was a kid. Seriously, i dont know why. and now i know it is just so-not-me-name. What do you hate to be without? Money. Simple.
Thursday, May 04, 2006
Best thing about your job? Nothing except flexibility, in terms of time and conversations, and getting to know people from different background. But just the surface. Worst thing that's happened to you at work? Being complained by peoples. hate it ! Who do people tell you, you look like? Relatives used to say i look like my dad (hate it). Friends used to say i looks like Carina Lau and Faye Wong. (That's probably the greatest compliment i ever had in my life. Perhaps, u see it as insults.) I dont really care. I say I look like just myself. What did you draw as a child? A house on a valley th smoke coming out of the chimney, scattered clouds and a big, round sun hanging in the sky. When and where was your first kiss? Don't really wanna remember. BLEK. What did you used to want to change your name to? Elise. when i was a kid. Seriously, i dont know why. and now i know it is just so-not-me-name. What do you hate to be without? Money. Simple.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment