Monday, April 03, 2006

Had an interview at Westfield today, overall, it was a weird one. By end of next week, i'll know if i will still gotta be an unemployed.

Once again, many many many thanks for ppl that helping me (in getting a job).. I know i am no-body- and yet these people, that i seriously dont (really) know are helping me. Seriously, i felt so touched ! Thanks Kevin, Thanks Michael, Thanks Paul, Thanks Daniel, , Thanks Aunti Leona .... and many thanks to ppl that had helped or helping me..

I hate Optus !!!!!!!!! The are UTTERLY SUPER FREAKING Inefficient !!!! I asked for ONE YEAR = 4 reconciliation statement.. and they print it out straight away for me, I receive it today (thanks god) & no Thank God that there were ONLY 2 reconciliation statement. Meaning, only half a year.. I NEED ONE YEAR, FOOL !!!! I HATE OPTUS !!! GGGGGRRRRRRRR ..............

No comments: