* Recent
The heck started on last Sunday.. I completely collapse after 1 full weeks of work and i completely got wriped-off .. I am happy in getting the money in return, but the fact is my body cant take it.
* Naive
I love myself, but, when life get hectic. Mind got over-crowded by foolish thoughts, I hate myself. Especially when i find myself being so Naive at times, where this act doesnt fit into this realistic world at all. Once again, i hate Naive-ness. I hate myself being Naive, i hate ppl being Naive..
* For you
Political problem exist. Be it u're in the corporate world or in cafes like me.I rather it be the corporate world, coz u are dealing with Intellectual people, people who use the BRAIN rather than these peoples who sweal all the time. i rather see it as a way to improve urself, improve ur thinking and be matured. This is 2006, wake up !!
BTW, Australia is different from Malaysia. Thats the reason i wanna stay, so Desperately !
* Proves
Danni's case gave me heaps of improvement,seriously. I learn that car need to be insured, Comprehensive one. Even with that, basic security need to be carry out on daily basis too.
In term of work, be good and stay cool with ur manager / management.
OH&S - help urself let others to help u. Ever have any accident at work, find a GP to prove it, Just In Case there are sight effect at a latter time.
* Ian
I like Ian. working with him is ..erm..so far the best. He is cute. but why is he Engaged oredi !!!
* Tropez
Work compensation, superannuation, tax, wages.. so far, thats the thing that i can crack from up there. But, if i ever given the promotion when Selina get going (her Europe trip).. Well, why not. Given a title as Manager is anyhow better than the title as Barista, waitperson or whateva u call it. Who care about whats the different of the job description, wages, or tax u pay. I am leaving once i get my top Finance job,anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment