Thursday, January 19, 2006

*** Why - are U making me a fool ?

well.. i am never a religion person... never wanna be one ever..

As usual, i was working.. and it was quiet tonight - as usual .. me and Danni started to talk.. then she raise the Q of what would i be doing on Friday nite..then i completely lost my word..coz i dono what would i be doing on every Friday nite.. coz it doesnt seems to be 'happening' anymore at all.. it is just like any other nite.. Then,she invited me to join them to some church thing on Friday nite.. Hillsong church (the biggest church in Aus, which so happened located in Castle Hill,which is so happened the place i currently stay)..

Well, again, i dont know what should I say, coz i was afraid to say No. It would be rude.. and, yeah, thats actually some good way to know friends.. but there are so many ways to know more friend, why must i always have to go this way? why am i always given this way ?? WHY ? it scare the hell out of me .. coz i knew it..I won feel any comfortable if i were to go to church.. It felt like a sudden electric shock from head down to my toes.. this 6 letter word - C H U R C H - just freak me out..

Finished work.. Danni offer to drop me home..well, thats very kind of her..when we were on the way walking to her apartment to pick up her car, she was telling me that her housemate moving out, asking me if i m looking for apartment to move out, i might wanna consider the soon-to-be empty room in the apartment.. I really dont know whether i should do that.. on one hand, i really feel so bad for staying at uncle Chai's house,disturbing the Tans.. on the other hand, i am scared that if my work load were to be cut down, i won be able to support myself, then i wil be in big trouble, which i really dont wish it would happen.. Help.. what should I do ?? Move or stay ?? if i chose to move, then should I follow them to Hillsongs ?? Betraying myself ?? arghhhhh ......... I DONT KNOW ?? Do I have any other options ? Who can give me a wise opinion ?

No comments: