^^"" Back in Adelaide
Touched down at 9pm last nite. Back to Willcox after almost a month's stay in Sydney..I havent got any hard feeling about it.. there i started packing.. Suddenly, i felt that my decision for moving to Sydney is a wrong one.. I have got so many things that i really have no idea how am i gonna move all of them to Sydney (p/s: the max weight for Domestic flight was 20kg).. I think, only my clothese would far far exceeded this weight, what about my bags ? (I dont even know how many bags i have.. 10? 15?) what about my 12+- pairs of shoes? Geez.. H-E-L-P !!!
As Taka said, i stil have the time to blog, means i am stil alright.. still ALIVE..ahaha.. Thats true..
I was so sorry to keep Sue waiting for me to send me to catch 610. I suppose i mistook the quater-to-3 as quarter-pass-3.. I WAS SOO SORRY !!
No comments:
Post a Comment