Sunday, November 13, 2005

*** Being Idle

Being Idle.. It could be a nice thing if you had been so busy since .. god knows.. ages ago.. but then, being idle doesnt seems to be anything good to me now.. it represent Uncertainty - Anxiety - Horror !!

*** Selfish
Everyone to a certain extent, are selfish..

*** Single
Being single is good.. at least, there is not such issue as "Take it granted" or "give in for nothing"..

***Assume nothing, Expect Anything..
Sound cool.. but who doesn't know this simple rule.. it is always easier to say than done..I like the "No expectation No disappointment" rulez ..

*** Job seeker
A job seeker like me.. seeking for a job.. Any kind of job, a part-time job, Full Time job - the most preferable, contract.. temporary .. any job.. Browse through Careerone.. and i realize, there are lots more opportunity out there for an Engineer than a Financier.. i couldn't help to start wondering, had I picked the wrong major..

*** Today's Forecast
" If the timing doesnt feel right, postpone. Give urself some time to prepare " .. as if I can really do that..I wish i could

No comments: