*I saw a couple that looks like us, some times ago
*I found someone who agree with me that (many) Lesbian girls are gorgeous and (many) gay guys are cute/handsome.
*I seen a nice beauty book in Borders which trigger my thought of owning it
*I talked on the phone with Lay Gin for almost 60 minutes.
*I pass-by 2 interesting shops in the Arcade which i definitely going back to check it out.
*I felt thankful that I came to her mind when she was stressed up.
*I promised to manage my emotion during this very time.
*I realise I'm quite happy to interact with people that I'm comfortable with.
*I enjoy coffee with mags so much
*I speak English, Cantonese, Mandarin and Malay.
*I dont like anxiety but I like challenge
*I understand that sometime we need to hold out tongue and just see how it goes.
*I miss my buddies but I'm happy to see each and everyone of them pursuing their dreams.
*I was exhausted but I dont want to sleep so early
*I thought of d-Fag but lazy to go out for it.
*I hurt my thumbs, I think long finger nails isn't doing me any good.
*I was sacarstic, I dont like it.
*I wish to improve my written English, but I dont like reading.
*I love shopping, who want to finance me
*I accept who you are, and you better do that to me too.
*I wonder when would I get back my claims from OSHC
*I losen the bulb and going to get a replacement
*I haven stressed, and thats what I am really stressed about.
*I look for Finance job, plz give me some chance
*I cook, it was a mess
*I dreamt but i can remember the dream nomore but u saying me Fat
*I bought myself a Oyako Don Set for lunch, that makes me feel happy for the day
*I bump into Aku and i wasnt b able to respond to his greeting of "Hey, how ya going.."
*I got my OFRM Assignment back this morning, Ralf's handwritting was really Artistic
*I told her I'll check out the restaurant for her by tomorrow
*I thought of joining the pub crawl,but i cant have much alcohol while on Roaccutane
*I drank 2 cups of Soy Capuccino today but it doesnt wake me up
*I shall build up my confidence again
*I told Keren I'll sign for the divorce letter on my wedding day, for future use, by the way
*I believe things happen for a reason
*I attended lecture but wasnt able to concentrate
*I walk quite fast coz that's my tempo
*I belongs to somewhere else which the wind will bring me there, someday
*I woke up feeling happy coz it's Spring
*I looks tough but actually i am not
*I step in Target and walk straight to the basement
*I observe, only people of my interest
*I adore pretty lady with smart brain
*I think brainiac are crazy but daring
*I proved that photos can be deceiving
*I derived that Study = Fail
*I salute to people with good time management and self-control
*I never have enough shoes and accessories
*I used to have good mem'ry, wonder where had it all gone
*I drive, only in Penang, Malaysia.
*I admire people who play piano
*I planned to save but end up overspent
*I attached to my new best mate, her name - Insomnia
*I sing- thats the end of the world
*I owe myself a 21st pressie, but i am turning 22 really soon
*I lie on the bed and I want to fall asleep now
No comments:
Post a Comment