Friday, September 02, 2005

The ONCE in a year

I LOSE MY VOICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arghh...........

Talk on the phone with friend for about 2 hours straight last nite.. Talked as if tomorrow will never come and we were like laughing our head off over some stuffs..

And the effect = I lose my voice As soon as i woke up this morning.. VERY effective though.. However,i would still say,this is just part of the reason,say 40% ?? because,i can actually feel the uncomfy-ness of my throat since last nite..

Yeah ! It's Friday, Another of my favourite day of the week. Option lecture at 11am follow by lunch with coursemates and Tute which i suppose to attend yesterday but i skipped.. followed by little discussion for assignment.. Having a sore throat,but still, life goes on, i stil got lotsa task to do.. n still, have to speak a word, with my SEXY voice,though..

Again, result, i am exhausted..I don't have the energy to proceed other than lie on the huge bean bag n do nothing.. I can actually feel the pain of my throat moving all the way down to my lung and then my back.. that's why i hate falling sick.. all my "system" start to go wrong........ -_-""

No comments: