
My mood swing almost,if not at all, EVERY SINGLE seconds... This moment i am happy, next,guess what, i am god-damn angry with something ... Geeez ..My friend, include myself, used to hate such kind of person the most.. mood swing.. what the heck.. but then, who knows, i am one of 'em now.. ha.. whatever.. as long as I don harm anyone, it will be all about "My room - My Mess - My Business" ....
I used to like people to plan for me.. where to go, what to do next, which way and.. whatever.. 'cause I am just too lazy to think about it..all the hassle.. Isn't it good that i could just follow the path that people chosen for me, as long as it doesn't crashes with what i actually want too badly..
urm.. at the age of 21.. at least, at this moment.. I know..I am god-damn concious ..I dont want that no more.. No planning what am I gonna do, which way - with what, by what and whats what of what and what, which pathway to follow so on so forth.... NO MORE.. go away from me !! I am darn concious now.. I know what I want..Even though, the high risk doesn't associate with any high return at all.. I dont care and it doesn't matter no more.. Thats what I want.. Let me try, at least..
Blasting some electronic songs ..Thats what i want.. Let the music lead the way ~
No comments:
Post a Comment