Friday, August 26, 2005

10.29am, Napier 20 something

woke up this morning and feeling so god-damn angry at myself !! the dream is over, over the rainbow... I dont wanna Dream NoMore !!!

as usual, walked to uni.. or should I say, as what I did these couple of days, precisely ... wanted to catch a 99c but i could see it far down the road when i was still standing at the traffic light at corner.. well, the next one would be 15min later.. i hate waiting.. though it just a 15min.. I hate waiting !! caught a 99B down at Victoria Square instead..

get off at King William street, Hudson Coffee just down the corner.. urm... i know i was definitely going to get a cup of my fav - Standard Capuccino with soy, n yea, without sugar.. i could actually get it straight away from Hudson King William, but why would I rather walk all the way down to end of Rundle Mall, and Finally, stop at another Hudson to get it.. Haven't I mention i gotta pass by XYZ b4 reaching Hudson, Rundle Mall.. well, i thought I said I dont wanna dream no more.. Why am I being so "Un-discipline" AGAIN..

step in Hudson, not many people as I thought it would be.. some kind-of large order before me, so, i waited..but not long, just a couple of minutes.. " Capuccino with soy " some"buddy" yelled .. ya, thats mine.. spray some Cinamon powder on it and, well, i better get going.. ^^ ..

ohya, havent I mention about what parfum i spray on today.. the Aged-Long Never-Used & Not-much-Left parfum which someBuddy gave me some times Ago - ma used-2-b Fav :: RL Romance :: .. Hope it's gonna make a different for my dayz.. Anyway, a perfect cup of coffee makes the Great Begining !

No comments: