Thursday, April 28, 2005

I always convince myself that i m a lucky one amongst the millions of people.. in what sense.. hrm.. every sense..

I have Nyet in my highschool.. meet her and getting close then became best friend of mine during F2.. i would say, we been through some-kind of Thick and thin .. I can still remember those day where we quarrelled in canteen. It was so hillarious

I have Zb in my college.. I am happy yet Lucky to have her.

For my uni, i have L.Gin... I like her so much and everytime i look back. i wonder what makes us become so close and perhap, she is my best-est friend in Adelaide. Although there are differences in my live and should I say, almost, Everything. We are in different uni, doing different course, comes from different state, having different cultural background and so is believes. Afterall, i treasure this great friend of mine. May God bless her in everything she do.

Human is always greedy. so is me. sometime, some selfish thought would run through my mind. It would be good if my friendship with my best friend in different stage of my life would continue. but, the fact is, things change overtime and that is beyond my control. People change. situation change and so is me.

Well, i consider myself to be Lucky enough for having know 'em. Their presence in my life made a difference.

No comments: