Tuesday, March 29, 2005

obviously, i ain't in a good mood. if u ever know me, u will know this is just another time of me being so Emotional... stomid ain't feeling so well, so is my back.. no1 would understand me better than myself.. I am not sick.. I am probably gave myself too much pressure again.

To certain extent, i consider myself a very-kind-of healthy person, who hardly felt sick.. I won even get a fever once a year.. or, perhap..just once.. and thats it.. but too bad, i suffer from another thing which commonly known as Stress.. people always claim that i m giving myself too much pressures.. Am I ? mentally, i m not, coz i would say i m kind-of relax now.. although, i know PTM A1 is gonna due in, say, 5 dayz and what had my group done ? probably 40% of it. Just 40%... 60% of WorkSSS to go.. on the other hand, CIS A1, 40% to go.. how about Money Test 1... 3Lectures note/approximately 6chapters to go.. hehe.. Am I giving myself too much pressures ? well.. wellllll ... Am I... I just dont know.. My body telling me I am, but my mind telling me I am not... syndrome:back pain+gastric...

sometime i just dont understand why am I always doing/ letting myself to do this.. Thinking think and think.. Is it really so important that how people look at me? what their view or thought about me? I just dont know.. Coz I am like keep on telling myself and also people that i DONT CARE.. I m trying sooo hard to kick-off those god-damm Criticism ... whateva. .. I am kind-of tired.. What i care is only people who are close to me... coz i them to be part of my life..I know i am never good enough as an individual.. I want to change.. but HAD U EVER GAVE ME A SECOND CHANCE ?? not my family, not my friends, not the society.. well, this is probably the most common mistake that happened all the time.. the Common Mistake : No1 ever give any1 a Second Chance.. so, i was trained to counter to this.. I learned.. I learned to be strong each day goes by ... n of coz, incorporated with the Cruelty which not suppose to exist, but, too bad, existed .. in this world, and in me myself.. I was forced to be so.. the situation made me so... who shall be blame ?

I know i am shitty.. u may not agree with me, mayb thought i don deserve a good thing.. u may think I am selfish (what about U?) .. u may.. may.. or ... may... whateva... i said WHATEVA...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

take steps to overcome stress. it is not easy, but try.

true, people just can't give second chances. so give one to yourself and believe in it.

what you are saying is not crap. it's your inner voices, how you feel. some people are thinkers, and expressing yourself this way helps you understand yourself and identify your feelings. at least you're using your brain, unlike some others.

well, till i check ur site again..adioz