Saturday, February 05, 2005

Marriage

Marriage. What does it mean to u? No doubt, getting married with the one u love is the most prosperous thing in the world. Imagine, u walk down the aisle holding your love one's little hand, anxious? yet Excited. Ain't it. well, to me, Marriage is just a piece of paper with something written on it. Nothing much. In fact, getting married is a Not-Me thing. *Bad childhood mem'ry*

I just got the news that one of my highschool mate, ChuHooi, getting married in this coming March. 1 month to go. I am wondering, hows her feeling now. Excited ? a little of anxious ? or, maybe Stress ? coz as u know, getting married is not all about two people's business. It is two family's business. There are whole loads of stuff that need to be done in order to ensure the wedding goes well. Nobody would want something go wrong on the wedding day because this is One-a-Life-Time's thing.

I feeling so bad that i wasn't able to attend her wedding. not even able to help her with anything that she need. All I can do is just send over my Bestest-est wishes to her and wish her have a good marriage and live happily with her love one ever after. Congrat !!

Rock'on The Prettiest Bride of March = ChuHooi =

No comments: